Daemon to manage cuberite and autostart script [info & download]
(12-27-2016, 06:24 AM)Brachi Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 11:32 PM)Rekuen Wrote: UPDATE 1:

- Added install command for fresh installs, it also install dependencies like screen.
- Added live command to switch to the current session of Cuberite to see real time logs, execute server commands directly etc.
- Fixed a bug in the log command.
- Added root warning.

Hi Rekuen,
i tried many different way´s to autostart Cuberite with my Raspberry Pi 3.

At least i tried your way. It worked! Thanks a lot!!

But you say the script just checks the latest build version from Jenkins.
Now in the latest version there is no sound if someone kills animals or zombies.. whatever.. 

Every other Sound works great. I read in at github that this is a known issue, they changed some sound id´s from 1.8 to 1.9 Version...

So my Question to you is, is the latest build really without Sound (Animals,Zombies)??
At first, i dont know the running version of Cuberite minecraft Server..?

Maybe its nessecery to update your script? 

Thanks for your help!

Hi! I'm glad it worked for you, Is been a while since I checked the script or updated it because I didn't get too many responses so I supposed people weren't using it.

About the sound problem is a known issue, the scripts always downloads the latest compiled version of Cuberite from the Jenkins page, so once a new build is generated at the Jenkins server with that particular issue solved you can just launch the update option of the script and it will update your version.

Unless they have changed the urls for the Jenkins builds and is no longer finding a new version. I will check it as soon as I have time. I have to set a raspberry Pi because now I'm using an Odroid X4, and I'm planning to update the script so it works with Odroid too now that there are also builds for these devices at the Jenkins server.

I hope that answer to your question.
If you are missing a feature that you would like to have or something is not working properly just tell me and I would try to fix it as soon as I have some time free from work.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daemon to manage cuberite and autostart script [info & download] - by Rekuen - 01-14-2017, 04:05 AM