Communication between Cuberite and Forge Mod
(01-23-2018, 08:40 PM)trungus Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 05:49 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Hi, welcome to the forum.

I believe it's possible for a server to suggest a texturepack. You could check if it's possible to use that as it's much simpler. If you have to use a plugin you could try Plugin channels to communicate with a mod. I also used it for WorldEdit to communicate with WECUI. There also seems to be an API inside cServer to communicate with mods.

I hope this helps. I don't think we have allot of plugins which communicate with Forge mods.

I agree with you, the texturepack is much easier, in fact, we already create a book and a weapon as a test and work great but I can found a way to do de same for user texture because the json file for texture has a limited access to data and I can't found any property in cPlayer that I can use to save a string (the cItem has LoreTable and json config of texture pack can be configure to read it without an issue).

I'll check the WorldEdit and cServer today, I'll be back with the results. 

Thank you a Lot.

Hi NiLSPACE, I do not forget this topic, right now I'm busy with others points, I'll be back to this in some time.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Communication between Cuberite and Forge Mod - by trungus - 02-13-2018, 11:53 PM