Some strange behavior - I don't know if it are errors
Hi xoft

I understand now, my error was think that pregenerated distance used for world generation and you are right (xoft & NiLSPACE), when I chance the value of pregenerated distance back to 20 the memory consumption goes back to normal.

NiLSPACE thanks for the link, was very usefull.

About my executable, I always compile it from source, right now I have the source pushed on Jaunary 22.

About the message error, I have a theory but I have no idea how probe it. Let me explain it. As I mention before, I have cuberite running in an amazon free account, the instance for this account have only one Xeon E5 core, just one, and only 1Gb of ram, so with a pregenerated distance of 200 cuberite need a lot of memory forcing the OS to swap everything else, even cuberite pages if the aren't locked to memory. When cuberite need some of this info, the CPU is can't take it back before the dead lock detection raise an alert. For these reason the error message only appear on amazon instance and not in my laptop with 4 cores and 8Gb ram.

What do you think?

Regards
Trungus
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some strange behavior - I don't know if it are errors - by trungus - 02-07-2018, 08:41 PM