Cannot Use server on any minecraft 1.0+
(03-23-2012, 05:05 AM)HDmac Wrote: Ah ok, this site is very confusing as to what the latest builds are and where they are located.
It's not confusing, it's simply not listed anywhereTongue (except in that thread) I guess I should list it somewhere on the homepage

(03-23-2012, 05:05 AM)HDmac Wrote: However I just went to go test r425 and minecraft updated to 1.2.4 now lol, so it wouldn't let me connect. Guess I will wait until the server gets updated again.
You know you can simply NOT update...

(03-23-2012, 05:05 AM)HDmac Wrote: Anyway, a suggestion: it is very confusing what the latest builds are and where they are located, also what versions of minecraft those releases support. I downloaded the latest source code intending to work on it and there was no readme or anything inside. I had no idea what release it was or what versions of minecraft it supported. This makes it very hard for someone new to come in and work on the source.
What would you need a readme for? :S The latest source works with the latest minecraft version, because that's what we work with. I'll be updating it to 1.2.4 now.

(03-23-2012, 05:05 AM)HDmac Wrote: Ok well thanks for the quick reply, I am sure you will see me around in the upcoming weeks as I intend to contribute to the project. I love the concept you have going on here and I am particularly interested to see if I can get MCServer to compile for ARM.
Great, don't be shy on the forumsTongue
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot Use server on any minecraft 1.0+ - by FakeTruth - 03-23-2012, 05:47 AM