GetPitch, GetRoll, SetPitch and SetRoll
I find it strange that SetRotation etc. works at all for changing a clients orientation...
The only function that is capable of updating a clients pose is cClientHandle::SendPlayerMoveLook(). This function is only called for cPlayer::TeleportTo() and when the server thinks a client is "out of sync" after receiving the client's position (probably what is happening)...

I suggest you try calling Player:GetClientHandle:SendPlayerMoveLook() manually after setting the player's pose. This will most likely move the client to where you want him to go.

I am a little concerned though (and it's the same with teleporting right now) that while client position is on its way to the client, the server might receive an old position after which the server position is set to the old client position. Then the client receives the new position and sends the new position back to the server. On the server side this might cause the client to jump back and forth a couple of times. This is all speculation though, I'm not sure about this.

EDIT: Nevermind.. SendPlayerMoveLook is not exposed to Lua
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: GetPitch, GetRoll, SetPitch and SetRoll - by FakeTruth - 04-14-2013, 09:17 AM