Anyone interested in a team effort?
Even doing something simple as the Leaves, Stones broken with hands and Cacti could help a ton.Big Grin Reason asking for team effort is so it can be all neatly packed into one plug-in without too much of a hassle and get done ten times faster.

I decided to work on a RPG plugin with levels and such last night. I realized there was no point in making it as simple things like this aren't finished. I host a bukkit RP server and I really want to customize it but I really hate working with Bukkit and Java to the point that I refuse to. They break plug-ins with every bukkit update because they are just little kids that don't know what they are doing. Too many people are working on the project. They don't depreciate functions like they should be doing so stuff actually still works long before they remove outdated functions. Let alone that my server host babies the files and I will have to fight to get my own plug-ins on there. My wish is to some day migrate to MCServer and never have to worry about Bukkit, Hmod, Canary or crap vanilla ever again!

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone interested in a team effort? - by Tim - 04-02-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: Anyone interested in a team effort? - by Revolucas - 04-02-2011, 07:12 PM
RE: Anyone interested in a team effort? - by Tim - 04-02-2011, 07:26 PM
RE: Anyone interested in a team effort? - by Tim - 04-04-2011, 07:23 AM
RE: Anyone interested in a team effort? - by Tim - 04-04-2011, 06:03 PM
RE: Anyone interested in a team effort? - by Tim - 04-04-2011, 11:55 PM
RE: Anyone interested in a team effort? - by rs2k - 11-01-2011, 09:07 AM