Moving physics from Tick to HandlePhysics
(08-30-2013, 10:20 PM)xoft Wrote: I don't quite understand what "negating friction" means, and your code is definitely not "when on a rail". Not to mention it's an unreadable mess of characters, without the spaces around operators it's quite difficult to human-parse.

Slightly offtopic rambling: I keep wondering, should it be BlockBelow? I think the minecart entity actually "rides" inside the rail blocks - the rail block is the entire 1m x 1m x 1m thing, although it is drawn only as the rail at the bottom, so IMHO both the minecart entity's center and pivot (XZ center, Y bottom) lie inside the rail block.

Oh, the friction code wasn't written by me, only the checking for rails part.

Negating friction means that the physics coding thinks the cart is on the ground (even if on a rail), and so applies friction, and so breaks flat rails, and therefore I want to stop it from happening when the cart is on rails. It definitely works, but the question is how to move the "if is rail" bits to cMinecart as you suggest?

I tried with BlockIn, it doesn't work. Sad
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving physics from Tick to HandlePhysics - by tigerw - 08-30-2013, 11:02 PM