[Solved] MCServer Questions: Running as Service / Running in VS
Hello all,

I have two issues/questions that I am hoping someone may be able to assist me with.
  1. 1 I am trying to get MCServer to run as a Windows Service. I am using a wrapper available from Source Forge. The MCServer appears to run, starts logging, but then immediately terminates. Doing a bit of troubleshooting I can see that the member variable, m_bStop is being set to true shutting down the server. I am cloning the source code from gitHub and compiling with Visual Studio 2013 Express. If someone can shed some light on the behavior and perhaps suggest a work around, I would appreciate it.

2. I would like to execute the MCServer from within Visual Studio. However, when attempting to execute the server, I receive an error related to, "Unable 5o start program", a path associated with "ALL_BUILD' and a message that says, "The system cannot find the path specified." If someone can tell me first is it possible to execute the server under VS and if so what do I need to do? Admittedly, my VS skills are weak.
Thank you.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
[Solved] MCServer Questions: Running as Service / Running in VS - by TealFrog - 08-31-2014, 03:53 PM