MCServers/ Cuberites future development
It's still not quite right, i think. But i could easily fix that (i did that, but didn't commit that, cause various other things) What has to be fixed is that mobs are able to move while they are flying and when you knock a mob away, it currently flies 1 block far, when you knock of a cliff that is for example 3 blocks high, it flies ~3 blocks far, and thats wrong. It should stop when it "flies" exactly 1 block, and that is why mob didn't stop moving, or was so fast in the water. Because the knockback was very broken so mobs fly very fast far away, when mobs are swimming, they are actually flying, so they keep "swim" away, until they land in 1 deep water, because that is when they land and are not flying anymore. And as long as that is not fixed, i consider knockback as "not fixed" Smile

Another problem is when you hit something with a knockback 2 sword, it gets knocked back further away but also higher, and thats not quite right too. I think mobs are getting max. 1 block knocked up (When you just hit them, without knockback sword and sprinting it flies 1 block far and 0.5 blocks high), but in MCServer knockback also multiplies the height, but i think you could do something like "if y >= 1, y = 1" or something, i don't know the syntax Smile

Edit:
I just saw that you fixed the water-flying-bug, but the path finder is still brocken in water...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: MCServers/ Cuberites future development - by AntherusCraft - 09-14-2014, 05:09 PM