Too many Creepers
Hey,

I started a new MCServer yesterday at my Ubuntu Server 64bit machine. My server is in survival mode and we are only 3 ppl. The problem is, there are too many creepers around us. Can you pleas help me, how I reduce them?
Cause they are really agressive and follow me for miles.

It´s setup in normal difficult. Is this the problem?

And could please someone tell me how to create a new world? I´m sorry, but I´m new in this and didn´t find any @ goggle
Thanks given by:
Hello, welcome to the forum.
This is a known bug, but no-one has yet found the time to actually fix it. It has been reported on GitHub: https://github.com/mc-server/MCServer/issues/1699
Sorry for that.
Thanks given by:
(01-19-2015, 07:10 PM)xoft Wrote: Hello, welcome to the forum.
This is a known bug, but no-one has yet found the time to actually fix it. It has been reported on GitHub: https://github.com/mc-server/MCServer/issues/1699
Sorry for that.

Thanks for this answer Smile so I will turn off creepers I think.
Thanks given by:
It doesn't help, according to the report the server will just pick another hostile mob and spam you with that one instead of the creepers.
Thanks given by:
(01-19-2015, 07:23 PM)xoft Wrote: It doesn't help, according to the report the server will just pick another hostile mob and spam you with that one instead of the creepers.

Ah damn.. so I should deactivate monsters? Or what solution can you give me?
Thanks given by:
I guess disabling mobs would be a solution. Try out both and see what works for you the best, until the bug is fixed.
Thanks given by:
(01-19-2015, 07:33 PM)xoft Wrote: I guess disabling mobs would be a solution. Try out both and see what works for you the best, until the bug is fixed.

Where do I disable mobs?
Thanks given by:
In the world.ini file, [Monsters], Types value has a list of mobs allowed to spawn.
Thanks given by: