Convert Minecraft server world files into MCserver world files.
(10-29-2011, 07:59 AM)necavi Wrote: Hey, if you want to, my brother was saying that he would be happy to go over your PHP and optimize it, maybe getting it fast enough to be used as a web-based converter (i.e. someone uploads it to a site and downloads the converted version).

I honestly don't think the PHP is ever going to be fast enough to do something like that, but I can give you what I have.

I've been working on the c++ version and am getting closer. I can open, read, and decompress the gzipped data now. Al that takes about 2 milliseconds per region file according to my execution timer. Soooooooo much faster.

I've included FakeTruth's NBT parser into the program, I'm looking through it now, but if you can give me an example of its use that would a lot.

right now I'm loading the uncompressed chunk data into a char array of about 80K in length. I need the parser to look through that and spit out valuable information so I can reformat it and save it in the deNotchified FakeTruth format.

Oh yeah, the name of this program is deNotch. Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Convert Minecraft server world files into MCserver world files. - by rs2k - 10-30-2011, 03:03 AM