Lua Challenge: the Catastrophes plugin
Alright, time to do the submission guidelines.

To submit an entry for this competition, post one single post to the following thread: https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.php?tid=2017 . Anything that is not a submission post will be deleted from that thread.
You have a single forum post to sell your plugin to me and to the others. Make it count. Provide screenshots. Give us (links to) video. Write an essay, a hymn praising your plugin, compose a theme song for it, I don't care, just give it the best sales pitch you can. You have a single post for this.
Of course you can make a regular "plugin release" thread for your plugin with even more details and descriptions, link to it from your post.

At the deadline I'll close the submission thread (temporarily), compile a list of all entries, throw out those entries that didn't qualify (hopefully there won't be any, check the rules again Smile ) and start a public poll for the community winner. For each entry I'll make a plugin source download of the latest commit within the deadline on the master branch and that will be used for judging.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Lua Challenge: the Catastrophes plugin - by xoft - 05-21-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Lua Challenge: the Catastrophes plugin - by xoft - 06-18-2015, 08:55 PM