Attempting to get Bungeecord Teleportation Functional
(10-21-2015, 03:44 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: The problem is that you're using the table of cClientHandle. Try replacing that with a_Player:GetClientHandle()

Thanks for the welcome! It no longer shoots an error.

It still doesn't work though. It IS disconnecting me from one server. However, Bungeecord is just putting me on the default server. If I start on the default server (lobby), it disconnects me with

EOFException : null @ java.io.DataInputStream:-1

If I go from TestServer1 to lobby, it says in chat "The server you were previously on went down, you have been connected to the lobby". I can make it push me off the server with
a_Player:GetClientHandle():SendPluginMessage("BungeeCord", "\0\7Connect\0\14lobby");
Either of the other two versions say an error has occurred in chat, but don't put an error in console (I haven't looked up how to get the debug mode version yet, so I'll probably do that soon.).

I've already checked. The server pointing is all correct. I'm telling it to connect to lobby from the plugins on TestServer1 and vice versa, and the ports are accurate. The bungeecord /server works as expected, to further that point. For now, I'm going to finish the rest of the coding with my plugin idea, and I'll jump back on this sometime soonish, although it is nearly when I should go to sleep.

Edit: Side question. Let's say I have a table like table={a={aa=1,ab=2},b={ba=1.bb=2},...}. How would I find the name/key of table[1]? So, what would I do to get table[1] -> a, table[2] -> b?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempting to get Bungeecord Teleportation Functional - by Zee1234 - 10-21-2015, 05:33 PM