[not quite a guide] Run Cuberite natively on Android
(02-20-2016, 05:45 PM)Schwertspize Wrote: IMHO the build server should take the Raspberry PI builds and modify them until they are usable in android.
If you have an access to build server, most easiest solution will be just to relink object files (*.o) compiled for RPi into static execitable. I believe just slight modification of CMake scripts is required; however, I'm not familiar with CMake and have no interest in learning it. Binary patching isn't good example of how things should be done; I just demonstrate that they _can_ be done, nothing more. Clean compilation is always preferred way.
BTW, script should be 100% working on Linux PC; I've developed it on host machine before trying to run on device. All you need to do is just set ON_DEVICE=0, change interpreter to /bin/bash (or busybox, if you prefer that), change "./busybox" to "busybox" at line 46 and make sure that busybox is available in your system. Of course, you can use Debian's APT and DPKG in script. I just have Gentoo on my machine and don't want to install Deb utils.
At last but not least: good luck in you work! And please keep us informed =)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [not quite a guide] Run Cuberite natively on Android - by Barracuda72 - 02-22-2016, 11:44 PM