Questions from a CS Student
Hello I am a CS student from the University of Michigan and I have an assignment which requires me to contribute to an open source project.  After doing some research I found myself here because I have primarily worked in the C++ language and my interest in Minecraft.  My assignment requires me to actively try to resolve a bug/bugs, depending upon the complexity of the issue.  This brings me to a few questions I have. I would still consider myself a beginner when it comes to bug fixing therefore is this a community where I could ask a bunch of a questions, though they may seem trivial to you? Do you want someone with lots of experience or should I look elsewhere? Is this an active community?  Next question refers to timing because the assignment report is due December 15th.  Because of my inexperience is it feasible to resolve issues within in this timeframe or will most of this be over my head? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and if anyone has any questions about me or the assignment please feel free to ask!
Thanks given by: tigerw

Messages In This Thread
Questions from a CS Student - by bwats97 - 11-03-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: Questions from a CS Student - by NiLSPACE - 11-03-2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Questions from a CS Student - by bwats97 - 11-03-2020, 09:40 AM