Scoreboard team prefix
(03-15-2023, 09:42 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Hi, welcome to the forum!

In Cuberite you can give a rank their own prefix and suffix. If you've got the Core plugin enabled you can easily change this in the webadmin under the Core's Rank page. If you want to do it in code you can use the cRankManager:SetRankVisuals function.

Hi NiLSPACE, and thanks for replying Big Grin

I had already looked at these functions in API Docs, but the point here is about the Scoreboard and not the Ranks. Suppose I wanted to create a minigame in which each team has a different prefix/suffix (Ex: BedWars or Team Skywars), how would this be applied?

Going back to the topic of ranks, they just change the color of the name in the tab and don't add a prefix/suffix (Which is only applied in chat). If you look at the "Player.cpp" code in the "GetPlayerListName" function, you will notice that it only send the color rank for "SendPlayerListAddPlayer" function

I don't know if it was on purpose or the development team forgot to add this feature, but in the end this ends up making it impossible to customize more detailed what the Scoreboard has to offer

Again, thanks for replyingBig Grin
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Scoreboard team prefix - by kazhiel - 03-15-2023, 10:34 AM
RE: Scoreboard team prefix - by NiLSPACE - 03-15-2023, 09:42 PM
RE: Scoreboard team prefix - by kazhiel - 03-16-2023, 03:49 AM
RE: Scoreboard team prefix - by NiLSPACE - 03-17-2023, 02:48 AM
RE: Scoreboard team prefix - by kazhiel - 03-17-2023, 04:14 AM