Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I thought we already discussed about the ts. It's for the people who can't come to Germany to participate at the main event. (of course no coding stuff, but just be part of it. I can of course host it, the only problem is, that for now I have no license so only 32 people (minus 1 for the event location). With the non profit license (requires a project domain and an email@domain, that's currently the problem, can't we use mc-server.org? @xoft) I can host up to 500 people (should be enough). Someone has to moderate it (probably not the ppl in germany.

It's a shame that bukkit has enough money for a bug Bounty program.
Thanks given by:
I'm currently setting up a proper email infrastructure to lead the support mail to the right place. As soon as this is done, we can do this. But for now it looks like the meetup will happen around the end of February of the next year, so I don't think we have to think about ts too soon.
Thanks given by:
I got a pm about someone wants to host the same meeting in the US. Maybe if you could talk, maybe choose the same date, as I said, I can host the ts server infrastructure (and have experience with it), I don't know If I can participate but you only have to manage the microphones there.

Edit: I should add that this is a misunderstanding. I'm not heading for 500 users, I just said that 30 are possibly not enough.
Thanks given by:
So it was me and here was the message I posted to Schwertspize:

Hello,

So I am across the pond in the US, and would like to see how I can run a concurrent Meetup here in the US at the Boulder Hackerspace.

I am not sure who I would need to get the permission from, but since your lobbying for the 500 users on TS. I figured that starting with you would be a good place.

Looking forward to the conversation.
Thanks given by:
Why can't we just use mumble rather than TS? It's FOSS, has better audio quality, and it's easier to use.
Thanks given by:
Because some people complained about it. (I think, maybe I mixed things up. Of course we can use mumble Smile
Thanks given by:
Murmur server online with letsencrypt certificate. minecraft.ninslash.com (standard port without password). Currently 1000 people limit
Thanks given by:
I was searching for hotel-like slippers to give to my visitors (the floors are cold here), and came upon a deal where they would print a custom logo on them:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hotel-sli...31202.html

So I ordered a batch with Cuberite logo Smile
http://mc-server.xoft.cz/img/cuberite_blue_logo.svg
Blue somehow seemed a better fit, dunno why.

I'll report if they make it.
Thanks given by:
How many rebases does it take to change a light bulb?Tongue
Thanks given by:
23 to go Smile
Thanks given by: