Signs (bug found and feature request?)
Photo 
Here's the thing: I'm trying to write "ChestShop" plugin analog. Doesn't seems to be too complicated for me, but I've hitted the lack of functionality.

What I need to be implemented:
1. Placing signs on the walls. This is critical part (probably algorhythm would be similar to newly finished intellectual torch placement);
2. Destroying signs when their "holder" block is destroyed (this is actually not needed for me, but since it's thread about signs, I think it worth mention).

Bug I found:
Sometimes sign isn't placed even at top side of the block (r811), I got following in the log:
Code:
[02:45:27] Player Taugeshtu tried to place a block that was not equipped (exp 323, got -1)
Which is weird since I was in creative mode (probably because of that)
I got a memory dump too in case you need it.

P.S.
Not that this should be done right now, I got another plugin stuff to do in case noone will touch signs in the nearest future... Just let me know, okay?Confused

EDIT
Okay, I think I managed to get my callback called for DoWithChestAt function. However, I don't get how do I access to chest's slots - there is no evidence of existance of cChestEntity in Lua in source at all! Not in Bindings.cpp, nor in ManualBindings.cpp. So, I suppose it's not exported (although I think a while ago it was - the page exist in wiki, but is supa-outdated), neither is it's parent - cBlockEntity.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Signs (bug found and feature request?) - by Taugeshtu - 09-02-2012, 09:11 AM