Capture The Flag
Hi!

I don't have experience about C++ programming (Web <3) so i writing that topic.

I want to make server simple for fun with mini games, becouse it's not boring like building house and then fightBig Grin. I think for programmers that will be easy.

Description
We have board with 2 block (red and blue). Blue team need to def blue block and gain red block and red team need to def red block and gain blue block - i think it's simple. And during math Blue team have blue head (Blue wool) and red have Red head (Red wool).

Really sorry for my english, but i am from Poland and i learning enlgish. I think you know what i mean.
Thanks given by:
Cześć Smile

This sounds like a fun plugin, but it'll be a bit more difficult than what we're usually doing. I think it'll take a lot of time to find soomeone capable of writing this.

Btw our plugins are actually written in Lua, not C++
Thanks given by:
Its not possible yet to have like blue wool on your head since other people can't see your armor. What probably is possible is to change the color of a player name, but since changing the name of a player is pretty bugged its not a smart idea.
Thanks given by:
If i find some more time (holiday soon!) I will try to write that plugin with some tutorials about lua and by looking to other plugins. I think woll isn't required but teams must to be different by look.
General function is
If blue team touch red block - point will be add to array(?) and plugin will show message about it
+ reasonable timer and if game and pay items. I have to look to other plugin and find some functions.
Thanks given by:
(05-19-2013, 06:59 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Its not possible yet to have like blue wool on your head since other people can't see your armor.

Fixed in rev 1493. Also, armor slots can now be set by Lua plugins (but yet another code refactoring will soon be done here)
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2013, 04:24 AM)xoft Wrote: Fixed in rev 1493. Also, armor slots can now be set by Lua plugins (but yet another code refactoring will soon be done here)
One question, I have not tested it yet, but, can you see other people masks? A creeper mask, for example.
Thanks given by:
It's look like offtopic but i don't know where i can find API?
Thanks given by:
Just enable debuggers plugin, and it will generate the API.txt file. Also, you can look at the MCServer wiki in the API page and have a look to the code of plugins like Core.
Thanks given by: