no one can join on my server :(
Rainbow 
Please Help me!:
no one can join on my server!Sad
Even the WebAdmin doesn't work.
When im starting the server it looks like everything is ok, but when i try to join, it says

Code:
Connecting to the server...

And then it says timed out.
Thanks given by:
Hi,
When you start MCServer, it writes the server log onscreen, are there any red lines? What do they say?

Shut the server down and have a look if there are any program already bound to the port numbers used by MCS. Do that by running the command "netstat -na" in the commandline (if on Windows, press Win+R, type cmd, press enter, then the netstat command). See if there is anything listening on port 25565 and 8080. If so, you may want to edit your MCS config files to use different ports.
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2014, 01:28 AM)xoft Wrote: Hi,
When you start MCServer, it writes the server log onscreen, are there any red lines? What do they say?

Shut the server down and have a look if there are any program already bound to the port numbers used by MCS. Do that by running the command "netstat -na" in the commandline (if on Windows, press Win+R, type cmd, press enter, then the netstat command). See if there is anything listening on port 25565 and 8080. If so, you may want to edit your MCS config files to use different ports.

No, there aren't any red lines (except for worldgenerator lines) and it says

Code:
Port 25565 is open for connections

or something similar.

OH I THINK I KNOW IT, THIS **** DYNAMIC DNS!!!
Thanks given by:
The Authentification it's
=0
Or
=1

=0 accept minecraft crack
=1 not accept minercaft crack
Thanks given by: