DenyHazards
I'd like to see a plugin that would allow the server admins to disable players from placing hazardous blocks or using hazardous items. For example, I dont want people to be able to place TNT blocks in my server, or use lava-buckets. The plugin should be configurable as to what blocks and what items are denied. A pair of simple text files, with one denied block / item per line, should be adequate (use Lua's io routines for reading). One permission should be allowed to place anything anywhere.
Thanks given by:
There is BlockBlock from STR_Warrior.
Thanks given by:
That's a good start, but more is needed. Flint & steel, spawner... Also I'm not sure if the plugin will block using buckets.
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2013, 07:03 PM)xoft Wrote: That's a good start, but more is needed. Flint & steel, spawner... Also I'm not sure if the plugin will block using buckets.

BlockBlock does block fire and buckets, but you can't customize the plugin. I'l try to rewrite it.
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2013, 10:10 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: I'l try to rewrite it.
If you rewrite it, can you add multiworld support? I mean have a creative world with BlockBlock enabled and a survival world with BlockBlock disabled.
Thanks given by:
Sure. Actually I'm almost finished Wink The only thing is, do you want to have the /bb command again? Because I was kinda thinking not to implement it Wink
Thanks given by:
Definitely yes. And we want to make it possible for the admin to restart the server and have the blocking in place again, so don't forget to save that setting Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2013, 11:33 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Sure. Actualy I'm almost finished Wink The only thing is, do you want to have the /bb command again? Becouse I was kinda thinking not to implent it Wink
I never use /bb so for me don't implement it. Whit bad people I prefeare ban or use Hide.
Thanks given by:
I don't need that command, as long as I can force its effect on all people in another way - configuration, for example. This is needed for a public creative server.
Thanks given by:
Renamed the plugin but anyway. Its finished: https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.php?tid=848
Thanks given by: