Mineserver - The OTHER C++ MC Server
Tongue 
Hello!

I found another C++ Minecraft server on the internet.

Compared to this MCServer:
  • Other supports currently only protocol 1.5
  • Other has terrible terrain/biome/tree generation and handling (thank xoft for his work!)
  • Other has a little less functionality in terms of eating, blocks, and the lot.
  • BUT! They have a working cTracer type thing - so their arrows work (albeit without the new drawing back animation, therefore power control), and so do the item drops - sort of.

I haven't had much time to test it though, hence the incomplete list. They are open sourced too, though their community and developers seem quiet or less than ours.

What do you think? Mineserver
Thanks given by:
Mineserver only sends the speed and direction explained the creator to me while I was on his test server. The server itself has no idea where the projectile is going.
Thanks given by:
(07-31-2013, 07:20 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Mineserver only sends the speed and direction explained the creator to me while I was on his test server. The server itself has no idea where the projectile is going.

Oh, so it's completely client side? Dang! The client near runs it's own server when you're on multiplayer! (I do understand that it's for smoothness and prediction)
Thanks given by: PCPlayerLV