[DONE] Online statistics plugin
Having 3 repositories for 3 plugins? I would make a repository named MCS-plugins. It could include ProtectionAreas and Perfpages, and maybe some other working plugin too. Do you like this idea?
Thanks given by:
Sounds great.
Thanks given by:
Not so great in broader context - you couldn't just pull that repo into the Plugins folder, because it would conflict with any other such repo (think Core vs My plugins). Either a separate repo for *each* plugin, or a repo with *all* plugins, nothing in between.
Thanks given by:
You could made MCS-Plugins completely optional.
Thanks given by:
That's not the point. The point is that there's only one such repo that you could pull in, and you couldn't pull in more subrepos, then, effectively dividing the plugins to those "approved" and "disproved". It would be drastically more difficult to develop a new plugin.
Thanks given by:
(11-21-2013, 07:08 AM)xoft Wrote: Not so great in broader context - you couldn't just pull that repo into the Plugins folder, because it would conflict with any other such repo (think Core vs My plugins). Either a separate repo for *each* plugin, or a repo with *all* plugins, nothing in between.

Sorry, meant to reply to your original post, not toni's
Thanks given by:
oh, that would explain a few things Smile
Thanks given by:
Well, do what you think is better.
Thanks given by: