ibb&obb beta testers needed
I hate installing different programs just to play a game.
Thanks given by:
Its only one program
Thanks given by:
And Origin for Battlefield and I'm guessing there are lots programs like that.
Thanks given by:
1, It's an extra program that needs to be installed
2, It needs an account with a 3rd party company that I don't trust (just how many leaks were there already? too many to count)
3, Reportedly it's a bloatware hog, running all the time and eating resources

Just like to install adobe reader, you need to download an adobe downloader that downloads the installer; and if you cancel the installation, the downloader deletes itself. W(here)TF is the sw industry going?
Thanks given by:
(11-10-2013, 10:34 PM)xoft Wrote: Will there be a PC version for those of us loathing Steam and other such c**pware?

I don't know :o I can let the guys in charge know that such people exist haha
Thanks given by:
Am I the only one who likes steam and origin? Thanks to these services pc games are cheaper than console and now there is les less ilegal game downloading. PC videogame market was almost death, and now, thans to steam,it's alive and game developers launch their games there.
Thanks given by:
PC videogame were far from death. I have a few friends who play allot of video games and the only reason they have an console is because some games are only released for console, but if there is an game that is released on both PC and console they do PC because you can have much better graphics on that. For example if you look at Battlefield 4 and then compare that to an xbox360 or PS3 then you see how much better PC gaming is and why so many people use an PC instead of an console[Image: Battlefield-4-Beta-%E2%80%93-Expectation...ality1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I know, I play battlefield in console ;(
Thanks given by:
I like Steam, but Origin is not that great.
Thanks given by:
Huh. If I'm not very much mistaken that rifle has printed on it: Chinese Special Forces
Thanks given by: