Excited about the project
Wink 
Good morning.

In our community (IFDSmc.es) we have encountered with this project while we were looking for a solution about java's high expending resources that made us close our servers.

This project looks great to us! We would reassemble our minecraft servers, preventing process "java" in our dedicated server. We would like to know when you can set on a Survival minecraft server through your server.

And we would also like to know in which state of developing the project is. We are excited about its progress.

Excuse my bad English, I'm not familiar with it though.

Greetings, I will wait for your answer.
Thanks given by:
I've corrected some language mistakes in the main post

Wink
Thanks given by:
You can run a survival server, but limited. You wouldn't have advanced redstone and a good Mob AI, but it would be playable. Currently SamJbarney is improving mob AI and tigerw is improving redstone. The server is not stable at all so maybe it's not ready for a public server, but hopefully it will be son.

Oh!! Sois un servidor español.
Thanks given by:
Like tonibm19 said not everything is implented. We have a list of features we have and don't have but we don't have every small little detail in it.
https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.ph...53#pid3553
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2013, 01:12 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: You can run a survival server, but limited. You wouldn't have advanced redstone and a good Mob AI, but it would be playable. Currently SamJbarney is improving mob AI and tigerw is improving redstone. The server is not stable at all so maybe it's not ready for a public server, but hopefully it will be son.

Oh!! Sois un servidor español.

Gracias amigo! Te he contestado en nuestro foro! Pasate por allí por favor =D

(12-13-2013, 01:38 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Like tonibm19 said not everything is implented. We have a list of features we have and don't have but we don't have every small little detail in it.
https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.ph...53#pid3553

Thanks!:D:D
Thanks given by:
Some very big missing features are:

* The End
* The Nether
* Tool Repairing
* Mobs basically.
* Enchantments
* 1.7 Biomes

There are some more, but those are some of the particuarly big ones.
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2013, 05:33 PM)bearbin Wrote: Some very big missing features are:

* The End
* The Nether
* Tool Repairing
* Mobs basically.
* Enchantments
* 1.7 Biomes

There are some more, but those are some of the particuarly big ones.
Well, you can generate a nether world (and end world) The problem is going to it (it can be done with warps, and it would be easy to make a plugin that makes nether portals work)
Also, you can use 1.7 biomes with a pregenerated map I think.
Thanks given by:
Tool repairing should work, we had a Fixies plugin for this, and I believe it was later merged into the Core.

On the other hand, it is currently impossible to write a plugin that would provide Nether portals, simply because there's no way for the plugin to create the portal in the opposite world (potentially unloaded chunks)
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2013, 10:41 PM)xoft Wrote: Tool repairing should work, we had a Fixies plugin for this, and I believe it was later merged into the Core.
Yes it should be implented in the Core.

(12-14-2013, 10:41 PM)xoft Wrote: On the other hand, it is currently impossible to write a plugin that would provide Nether portals, simply because there's no way for the plugin to create the portal in the opposite world (potentially unloaded chunks)

It could be done. Mark the player who just went through a portal, and when he spawned create the portal.
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2013, 10:41 PM)xoft Wrote: Tool repairing should work, we had a Fixies plugin for this, and I believe it was later merged into the Core.

On the other hand, it is currently impossible to write a plugin that would provide Nether portals, simply because there's no way for the plugin to create the portal in the opposite world (potentially unloaded chunks)
I think bearbin means tool repairing in anvils.
Thanks given by: