Block damage
How do i disable the following globally?

- TNT block damage.
- Creeper block damage.
- Endermen block damage.
- Wither block damage.
- Ghast block damage.

Is there a plugin that can do this? On bukkit i know that worldguard can disable these things. I also noticed that the integrated SpawnProtect doesn't protect the spawn from creeper block damage.
Thanks given by:
Enderman do not pickup any blocks yet. Somebody could maybe create a plugin that uses the OnExploding hook to block the explosions, but I think the server would crash when a creeper explodes because the cCreeper class isn't exported to the Lua API yet.
Thanks given by:
Sad This way anyone can grief my spawn with the creepers and anyone can ruin the world with the TNT easily. I hope this API and plugin gets developed because it is not possible to run a production server without these features.
Thanks given by:
I quickly created it. Surprisingly it didn't crash when a creeper exploded.

Attached Files
.zip   ExplosionSpawnProt.zip (Size: 988 bytes / Downloads: 260)
Thanks given by:
Yay thanksBig Grin I will test it out now.
Thanks given by:
Maybe you can try programming yourself? Lua is realy easy and you have enough examples you can use. It's realy exciting to see your first plugin up and running Smile
EDIT:
Oops I just discovered I left a debug message in the plugin. Here is a new version:
.zip   ExplosionSpawnProt.zip (Size: 981 bytes / Downloads: 235)
Thanks given by:
I have no idea how to spawn a creeper >.<
Also can you make it globally instead of spawn only? To disable TNT and creeper block damange globally everywhere on the server.
Thanks given by:
SpawnEgg Smile
Here is an update. If you set the radius to -1 or lower it "should" always block the explosion.

Attached Files
.zip   ExplosionSpawnProt.zip (Size: 992 bytes / Downloads: 296)
Thanks given by:
Oh i forgot about the egg. I thought i could spawn with a commandBig Grin
Thanks for the update, it doesn't crash btw i only get few lines like these:
Thanks given by:
https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.ph...2#pid11992

Quote:EDIT:
Oops I just discovered I left a debug message in the plugin. Here is a new version:
Smile

It should also be gone here though: https://forum.cuberite.org/attachment.php?aid=438
Thanks given by: