Latest Working Windows Version
I'm rather new to MCServer so I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to the latest "recommended" windows build of MCServer, I've tried the ones on the main page (The ones released today) and I just received "Failed to authenticate account!" whenever I joined.
Thanks given by:
Did you buy Minecraft? If you didn't then disable authentication in the settings.ini (Authenticate=1 to Authenticate=0)
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2014, 01:05 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Did you buy Minecraft? If you didn't then disable authentication in the settings.ini (Authenticate=1 to Authenticate=0)
Yeah, got 2 fully paid MC account and neither work.
Thanks given by:
Try this version: http://mc-server.xoft.cz/MCServer_Win_20...634ffa8.7z
Thanks given by:
Maybe they changed something again. Disable the authentication for now and see if that helps you
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2014, 01:14 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Try this version: http://mc-server.xoft.cz/MCServer_Win_20...634ffa8.7z
That version worked, I'd tried it before, don't know why it wasn't working then.
Thanks given by:
You probably downloaded the version at the top of the page? The newer versions are down the page.
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2014, 03:39 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: You probably downloaded the version at the top of the page? The newer versions are down the page.
I definitely had that build. When I downloaded it, it was renamed to (1).
Thanks given by:
Maybe the auth servers were down at the time? They've been quite unstable recently, that could be it. Test if you can't log in to a vanilla server.
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2014, 05:45 AM)bearbin Wrote: Maybe the auth servers were down at the time? They've been quite unstable recently, that could be it. Test if you can't log in to a vanilla server.
That's what I thought, I checked that instantly.
Thanks given by: