I would like to switch from minecraft java to c + +.
But the basic plugins that would like to find are these.

Say someone.

- WorldEdit
- WorldGuard
- Essentials
- Support for Enjin Plugin ( for site ).
- Antibot(example antijoinbot)
- AntiXray(example orebfuscator)
- Anticheat(example nocheatplus)
- management worlds (example multiworld/multiverse/myworlds)
- management ram ingame (example ClearLagg)
- management pvp (example combatlog)
- for shop ingame (example BossShop)
- And Votifier (with add GAlistener)

And this possible or should we wait?.

However, the creator, you have all my respect!.
Thanks given by:
I have to go to school now, but I'll give you a proper response when I get home.
EDIT:
It seems xoft already said about everything I wanted to say.
Thanks given by:
I don't know what most of those plugins do, so I'll be guessing a lot

- WorldEdit: we have a somewhat-functional WorldEdit; it doesn't have all the features of the Java one, but for basic manipulation like copypasting, replacing etc it's good.
- WorldGuard: We have ProtectionAreas, which lets admins define areas where only certain players are allowed to build. Is this it?
- Essentials: No idea what that does
- Enjin: No support for web yet, but planned. We have webadmin where admins can manage the server, but nothing that could be opened up to public
- Antibot: No such thing yet
- AntiXray: Nothing along the sorts. However, since our world generation is different from Vanilla's, using the world seed to see the world is not gonna work for cheaters
- Anticheat: What cheats are possible in Vanilla? We don't have any specific protection yet because we couldn't think of any cheats
- Worlds: We have multi-world capability, but you need to use a special plugin for teleporting between them (including Nether / End / Overworld changes)
- RAM management: There are some plugins that can kill specific entities or prevent their spawning altogether; generally RAM is not that much of an issue with MCS
- PVP management: We have a flag to enable / disable PVP on a per-world basis; a plugin could be made to support arena-only PVP, but no-one has developed it yet
- Shop plugin, Money plugin: There were some attempts at creating these, but no-one has finalized the plugin into a production-grade system
- Votifier: No such plugin yet; should be possible to write

Maybe if you could write up a detailed description of those plugins into the Plugin Requests subforum, one plugin per thread, perhaps someone would take the challenge and create such plugin. You should list what the plugin does, how it interacts with players and with admins, what configuration they should use etc. Make it detailed enough as if you were explaining it to someone who knows minecraft but has never played on a public multiplayer server (which is true for quite a few of the devs).
Thanks given by:
Someone started creating Essentials, so if you want to use theirs you can... WorldGuard is not needed as of now because there cheats that work on Java won't work here. In fact, most nobody can hack the system with 99.9999% of all the cheats out there because they are built for a different API.

Anti-cheat systems are not needed as much plainly because the server works differently.
Thanks given by:
(04-16-2014, 06:48 PM)pikachu784 Wrote: Someone started creating Essentials, so if you want to use theirs you can... WorldGuard is not needed as of now because there cheats that work on Java won't work here. In fact, most nobody can hack the system with 99.9999% of all the cheats out there because they are built for a different API.

Anti-cheat systems are not needed as much plainly because the server works differently.

Pretty sure this is somewhat incorrect, i used to own a server and had to try to get rid of some "cheats" and to do so i looked up on how they do it and as far as i remember there are cheats that consist in sending invalid or impossible packets things like lie about the position. ( there are bunch of them that fit in this category which are more like 'hacks' i would say ).
Most of these can be beaten quite easily, with a bunch of sanity checks.
The other category consists of 'cheats' that do 'superhuman' things such are
hit everyone near you.
Tried to develop a fix for this last one with partial success but this kind is harder as they are not impossible, just highly unlikely.
I'll test to see what kinds of things are possible.
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2014, 08:18 PM)xoft Wrote: - AntiXray: Nothing along the sorts. However, since our world generation is different from Vanilla's, using the world seed to see the world is not gonna work for cheaters
- Anticheat: What cheats are possible in Vanilla? We don't have any specific protection yet because we couldn't think of any cheats
For possible minecraft hacks, look at the feature list of NoCheatPlus: https://github.com/asofold/NCPDocs/blob/...res.creole
Xray a technique that make it possible, that the client only render chosen block fully.
Thanks given by:
Wow, impressive list, however it doesn't go into enough detail for us to know what most of those "protections" actually do.
Thanks given by: