Active servers list
This is a list of public Minecraft servers running Cuberite. Inactive servers are marked "offline". Servers that remain in the "offline" state for too long are removed from the list. I regularly check the list and keep the information up to date.

Last server check: Sat 2017 January 22, 10:00 UTC

Active server list

Kaboom.pw - Online
Kaboom.pw is a Minecraft server where you can do anything you want, whether it be building or testing commands.
Quote:Server address... kaboom.pw:25565
Authentication... On
Owner............ Mathias
Thread........... Click here
Country.......... DE, Germany
Website.......... https://kaboom.pw/
World map........ n/a
Contact.......... n/a
Hardware......... n/a

The Gallery Server - Online
This server lets you build stuff that you want included in the world generator, such as village houses, trees, temples, anything really. It will be a gallery of content that Cuberite will know how to generate.
Quote:Server address... gallery.xoft.cz:25565
Authentication... On
Owner............ xoft
Thread........... Click here
Country.......... CZ, Czech Republic
Website.......... n/a
World map........ n/a
Contact.......... gallery@xoft.cz
Hardware......... Raspberry Pi model B
Thanks given by:
Add your server to this list
Please PM me if you'd like to add your server to the list. Please do NOT post your server in this thread. Instead, PM me and I will update the list. This will keep things organized and up-to-date.

The PM should include:
  • Server name
  • A short description of the server
  • Server adresss
  • Is the server authenticated?
  • Server's thread. If you haven't created one, do it here
  • Server's country
  • Optional: Website link
  • Optional: World map link
  • Optional: Contact Email address
  • Optional: Server's hardware

Only Cuberite servers are accepted. Craftbukkit, Vanilla, Spigot and other servers will be rejected.
Thanks given by:
Admins: I kindly ask for this post to be turned into a sticky, I think it would beneficial. I am still regularly checking the servers.
Thanks given by:
I have stickied the thread, after editing your initial post slightly.
Thanks given by:
Currently, the server check is semi-automated. The only manual part is that I still have to log in to the forums and edit the post to reflect the results of the automated check.

The process can be fully automated if I outsource this list to my own site, or, if you prefer so, to a site hosted by MC-server. This post would then only contain a link to that site, and the site would contain an automatically generated page which is a list of active servers.

Would you mind if I do this?
Thanks given by:
I think that would be a good idea Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm running a server mainly for friends and family but wouldn't mind inviting in some random people to join us. Smile I'd have to whitelist them after getting a PM first, though. If that is alright with this kind of list, I'll give you the server info. If it needs to be public and without a whitelist, that's okay, maybe some other time then.
Thanks given by:
I've slightly updated the list, I mainly improved the look by adding monospace font.

(03-14-2015, 04:03 AM)Jammet Wrote: I'm running a server mainly for friends and family but wouldn't mind inviting in some random people to join us. Smile I'd have to whitelist them after getting a PM first, though. If that is alright with this kind of list, I'll give you the server info. If it needs to be public and without a whitelist, that's okay, maybe some other time then.

This is primarily a public server list, but it's sparse anyways, so go ahead and send me the info Smile
Thanks given by:
I should get around to do that sometime. The thing is, it is pretty much public ... a fairly open whitelist so it keeps out the trash, and allows a little more control if someone really gets on it bad intentions. Smile
Thanks given by:
  • Added a new server: Gravityhurts.
  • Added country info for all servers.
  • Replaced the Spoiler tag with the Quote tag, because the latter works without JS.
Thanks given by: