MCServer for android
Hi! I'll get an old android device and I'd like to run MCServer on it. Questions:
-Is all working?
-Is it stable?
-Is there anyway to execute console commands on android?
-Is there any prebuilt apk(updated)?
Thanks given by:
No - Im currently working on moving the build to cmake but at the moment it seems broken.
No - MCServer in general is not stable
Possably
No - Not at the moment but If I can get linux compilition working I might get bearbin to produce one.
Thanks given by:
Possibly*

Yes, I would produce a pre-built APK, if it was easy enough to do it automatically. ATM I can't seem to find any way to do it without needing a GUI app but Tycho is working on making that better Smile
Thanks given by:
I've given up. When you resort to using three c++ compiliers, javac and two OS's on one application you now that its probably time to find a different build system.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 12:51 AM)bearbin Wrote: ATM I can't seem to find any way to do it without needing a GUI app but Tycho is working on making that better Smile

I believe you have to use something called Ant. Haven't looked into what it is exactly though...
Thanks given by:
Does the android compile method on the wiki still work?
If so, could anyone who has the compilation programs installed compile and upload it? (If someone has)
I would be very pleased.
Thanks given by:
I have everything set up to do it, but when I tried about two weeks ago it didn't compile. We now have an issue on github on how to make the compilation easier: https://github.com/mc-server/MCServer/issues/841
Thanks given by:
Please don't push people to that issue. Its easier than the current method in the same way that writing an OS from scratch is easier than installing windows.
Thanks given by: