Comprehensive Server Setting List
Is there a more comprehensive list of what options can be place in world.ini besides what is on MCServer Wiki? Are the options presented in the wiki the only options that work with world.ini?

Thanks,
Mo
Thanks given by:
hello and welcom to the community.
the wiki is more or less complete with the settings. the settings.ini and world.ini descriptions are kept up to date with a regular effort,unlike the plugin api. there may be a few parameters left out, those are usually either obsolete or too new and unstable yet.

note that plugins may have further settings, described usually in their respecive forum thread.
Thanks given by:
The Raspberry Pi version I downloaded has no settings.ini. Do I just create one?
Thanks given by:
The server creates a default "settings.ini" file when it's run and it can't find the file. So you should run the server, then stop it, and then edit the file.
Alternatively there should be a "settings.example.ini" in the download, which is an example file with the settings. You can just rename the file to settings.ini and edit it to your liking without even running the server. If there is no such file in the download, let us know, Bearbin namely, to fix his builds Smile
Thanks given by:
There was no such file in the downloaded version. However there was a "settings_apidump.ini"
I copied that one to settings.ini and edited it, it worked good.
Thanks given by:
It should at least be generated when you start the server. Was it not?
Thanks given by:
I just tested this. It was generated when I started it.
Thanks given by:
OK, good. IDK why it's not included in the Pi builds on my server.
Thanks given by: