MCServer survival server project (need builders&staff)
Agregado!
Thanks given by:
Server updated to latest version and fixed /tps checking (was Essential's problem)
Thanks given by:
I think this project won't grow soon, mostly because of MCS mising features. I thought about maybe try to make a server with Paintball, HG, parkour, and creative plots, what do you think?
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2014, 10:04 PM)tonibm19 Wrote: I think this project won't grow soon, mostly because of MCS mising features. I thought about maybe try to make a server with Paintball, HG, parkour, and creative plots, what do you think?

I think MCServer is ready to be used as minigames server. Smile
The only thing that is missing for that, is a function to desync multiple clients
(one client can see other things than a other client)
And without AI/WorldGen, it shouldn't need much power tu run.
Thanks given by:
Hey tonibm9, I added something seeeeecret to your server, can you find it?
Thanks given by:
I'll try, I hope its not a lot of TNT.
Thanks given by:
Nah, its something ultra secret that's hidden (with redstone).
Thanks given by:
I closed the server.
Im trying to do one thing that can be awesome if it works (Playing a minecraft server on both PC and phone), thanks to a PocketMine plugin.
Thanks given by:
Whaaaaa!

Permanently closed?
Thanks given by:
No, except if it worked well (its full of bugs, of course, its a beta)
I have the files of the server, but i dont know what to do anyway, because, as I said , I think this project wont grow. Any ideas?
Also until MCServer is more feature-completed and stable, it will be difficult. And I think my shit VPS wont even support MCServer well (I dont like this tps drops from 20 to 10, and then sometimes it stays below 10, never returning to 20. After H1F restructuration, it isnt what it was(supported 10-player bukkit server well)
Thanks given by: