Cannot break blocks Raspberry Pi Hard Float
Ok thanks. I discovered that I can break dirt with a shovel, but i don't get that item.
If I don't use a tool I can't break dirt or other blocks.

When I break snow with bare hands, I get no item, but when I break snow with a shovel i can.

Sorry for the bad English. Thanks a lot for your help
Thanks given by:
How strange. Are you compiling MCServer yourself or using a pre-compiled version?

If you're using a pre-compiled version, wait a few hours and then try again with the latest version, the buildserver has not been building recently and I just fixed it.
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2014, 03:26 AM)bearbin Wrote: How strange. Are you compiling MCServer yourself or using a pre-compiled version?

If you're using a pre-compiled version, wait a few hours and then try again with the latest version, the buildserver has not been building recently and I just fixed it.

I'm using the precompiled version from: http://mc-server.org/

Ok I will try the new version
Thanks given by:
It still not working. I also got a "ERROR: FurnaceRecipe, syntax error" at startup
I will wait a few hours more.
Thanks given by:
@bearbin This sounds like e5da309 broke it.
Thanks given by:
There is some kind of a bug with furnace recipes that only shows itself sometimes on Linux. That's most likely unrelated to your current problems.

I have to say, I'm out of ideas.

Perhaps, can you connect to the Gallery server, claim an area there and try building there? The Gallery server runs on a RasPi, too. The address is gallery.xoft.cz
Thanks given by:
I tried it with the Windows version but it seems it has the same problems
Thanks given by:
Can you post the contents of your Groups.ini and Users.ini files?
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2014, 07:12 PM)xoft Wrote: Can you post the contents of your Groups.ini and Users.ini files?

<Content Users.ini>
Code:
; This file stores the players' groups.
; The format is:
; [PlayerName]
; Groups = GroupName1, GroupName2, ...

[runebjornb]
Groups=Owner

<Content groups.ini>
Code:
; This is the MCServer permissions manager groups file
; It stores all defined groups such as Administrators, Players, or Moderators

[Owner]
Permissions=*
Color=2

[Moderator]
Permissions=core.time,core.item,core.teleport,core.ban,core.unban,core.save-all,core.toggledownfall
Color=2
Inherits=Player

[Player]
Permissions=core.portal
Color=f
Inherits=Default

[Default]
Permissions=core.help,core.plugins,core.spawn,core.worlds,core.back,core.motd,core.build,core.locate,core.viewdistance
Color=f

This is from the Windows version with the same problem

EDIT by xoft: removed useless quotes, added code tags
Thanks given by:
The settings seem alright. I'll try a fresh install on my machine, if it happens as well. I assume you changed your gamemode by using the "/gm 0" in-game command?
Thanks given by: