Books. Books everywhere. Or nowhere. And other stuff...
So, I am on vacation. Without an internet connection. I have to go to a cafeteria in order to have WiFi. And I was feeling creative, so I downloaded mc-server and the LUA API documentation and started finally working on the "seasons" plugin. Once I had somethin ready (mind you, I am larning LUA as I go, plus I am still an amateur when it comes to some programming concepts Blush), I felt ambitious. I started thoroughly researching the API documentation, having something in mind, but there was an obstacle. I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ABOUT BOOKS. I mean, there is a very thorough documentation about signs and how to edit their contents and what-so-ever, but there is literally nothing on books. Is there anywhere a class on books? Is there anywhere a function to create a book, write in it and sign it all from within a LUA plugin? Huh If so, please do kindly point me to it.Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Books aren't implemented yet as far as I know.
Thanks given by:
Based on the speed of the development, can we deduce how much time it shall take to have this part of minecraft implemented?
Thanks given by:
Probably much longer than your vacation, that is, unless you actually start coding them yourself Smile The books aren't too high on the priority lists, since they aren't too important for most gameplay.
Thanks given by:
[Image: books.jpg]
Thanks given by: