Bug with Animals
Hello,

Got a little problem on my MCServer.
If somebody slap a pig, the pig flys about 20 meter away.
(Sorry for my bad english)
Does somebody know how to fix this error?

used plugins:
core
ChatLog
ProtectionAreas
MineInfo

-- And does somebody have a list of permissions for the default plugins?
i´ve deleted them because i dont knew what they do.
Thanks given by:
This is a bug in MCServer. The knockback is not correct...
Thanks given by:
I have fixed it already in a local branch.
But I do not want to upload. This is mojang code and xoft don't like Mojang copies.
Thanks given by:
does a plugin exist to fix it?
its verry difficult to farm animals >,<
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2014, 01:26 AM)Howaner Wrote: I have fixed it already in a local branch.
But I do not want to upload. This is mojang code and xoft don't like Mojang copies.

Meh, make it look like our code (capitalisation, maybe a comment or two) and no one can tell the difference between a Mojang constant and a MCServer constant.

Even the arrow firing code (by xoft) contains a line specifically saying that "it's what the client uses"Tongue
Thanks given by:
You can't breed animals.
I have a breeding plugin half-done, but I'm not sure if it'll be some day finished.
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2014, 04:45 AM)tigerw Wrote:
(07-09-2014, 01:26 AM)Howaner Wrote: I have fixed it already in a local branch.

Meh, make it look like our code (capitalisation, maybe a comment or two) and no one can tell the difference between a Mojang constant and a MCServer constant.

Even the arrow firing code (by xoft) contains a line specifically saying that "it's what the client uses"Tongue

Re-using mojang code is very very bad. Never use any of their code. You can copy the ideas, just not the code itself.
Thanks given by:
"This formula is used by the 1.6.2 client" doesn't mean the code has been copied, only that I've seen the client code and made ours behave in the same way. The client actually uses a bit more machine-optimized code - it uses the Horner's method to improve performance etc. (For us this is done by the C++ compiler, no need to write obfuscated code Wink
Thanks given by: