Races and Classes
Hi there,

Can someone make me a races and classes plugin?
This is the main concept:
Multiple Races
-Elves : 15 hearths, speedy and Kings of The Forest, medium attack, 2 blocks high, not so good defense
-Dwarves : 25 Hearths, slow but good with axes(More damage) and pickaxes, 1 block high, medium defense
-Human : 20 Hearths, no bonus but also no mins, 2 blocks high
-Golems : 30 hearths: Very Slow much more damage and area damage, 3 Blocks High , good defens
-Lizards : 15 Hearths, fast, lives in lava pools, fire resistence, fire attack, bad defense

Classes
-Warriors
-Mages
-Archers

I think the classes explain them self.

Maybe A skill system?

Greetz Stino
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure this can be done without a client-side mod. The vanilla client has no means of specifying the player's height, so dwarves wouldn't be able to walk through 1-high spaces and golems will be able to go through 2-high spaces. The server could, theoretically, check the golems, but right now it depends on the client for the physics checks.
Thanks given by:
And without 1 block high and 3 block high? Could someone make that?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it seems entirely possible. You might need some new APIs though.
Thanks given by:
Oke thanks for reply. Can someone make it for me? I want to make a rp server.
Thanks given by:
Why dont you have a look at the Lua API?
Probably anyone will create it for you, but we can help you if you have problems creating it.
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure about the hitpoints either, that might need some new APIs, and the server probably won't accept more than 20 hitpoints anyway.
Thanks given by:
The clients accept as many hitpoints as you like, that was changed a few versions back. But it does need a new API AFAIK.
Thanks given by:
Oke thanks everyone. I am going to try to make the plugin myself.
Thanks given by:
I dream of such a plug-in that you could choose a class and race. And fashion is not no need, as I think it will be possible to do so, that would be when choosing a race and after the class, I was the skin of the player. And every class and race had its own power (eg orcs bloodlust what else, but at the Archers were elves have some ice arrows. In general ability, which also improved the level of players), as do performance and the fact that he could use (for example, an orc warrior was strong and able to carry heavy armor and axes or hatchets use that could be used again the elf archer, who was a clever and wise characteristics, but could not carry heavy armor). If you do not understand, sorry. Google Translate

And if that Stino get thrown off please , I will be grateful.
Thanks given by: