Help
Hello,

I have been making minecraft servers for awhile and i thought i would give this a try. The WebAdmin doesn't seem to be working for me, and so doesn't the plugins. I put them in the Plugins folder but only the Magic Carpet seems to be showing in /plugins. Even though i don't see it functioning. I don't know how to change the login message and none of the commands except /spawn and /help seem to be working. Please help me out!
Thanks given by:
Could you attach a log of the server to your post? It might help us find out what's wrong Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2011, 10:17 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Could you attach a log of the server to your post? It might help us find out what's wrong Smile

to me it sounds like the plugins are not added to the list of plugins in the "settins.ini" document in the server directory
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2011, 10:08 AM)Kenny Wrote: Hello,

I have been making minecraft servers for awhile and i thought i would give this a try. The WebAdmin doesn't seem to be working for me, and so doesn't the plugins. I put them in the Plugins folder but only the Magic Carpet seems to be showing in /plugins. Even though i don't see it functioning. I don't know how to change the login message and none of the commands except /spawn and /help seem to be working. Please help me out!

As FakeTruth said, it will help us to help you if you give us some extra detail (e.g. server log) but as for commands in the core plugin not working, maybe you should try typing the command and just hanging on for a second as if you have lag on your server (which you're likely to when you're running both the game and the server) the commands can sometimes take at least a couple of seconds (most likely to be more) to execute. I hope you fix your problem soon and get to enjoy the wonders of MCServer Wink
Thanks given by: