Converting map
Rainbow 
Can anyone tell me how do I put a singel player map to work on the MC server, do i need to convert it ?
Thanks
Thanks given by:
No, you don't need to convert it as the server uses the Anvil format as standard. Just put the folder into the MCServer folder.
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2014, 08:40 AM)SphinxC0re Wrote: No, you don't need to convert it as the server uses the Anvil format as standard. Just put the folder into the MCServer folder.

but how do i choose wich world to use?
in the server.ini file?

My main problem is the players profile and items, they don't load correctly from the single-player.
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2014, 08:27 PM)cookie Wrote:
(08-28-2014, 08:40 AM)SphinxC0re Wrote: No, you don't need to convert it as the server uses the Anvil format as standard. Just put the folder into the MCServer folder.

but how do i choose wich world to use?
in the server.ini file?

My main problem is the players profile and items, they don't load correctly from the single-player.
As I know, playerdata isn't being read from Anvil while importing a map.
Playerdata is saved per player in the folder "players" as json.
Thanks given by:
MCServer doesn't (yet) migrate player data from Vanilla, so you will either have to store all the players' items inside chests in the map, or make the players lose their inventory.

As for the settings.ini, there's a [Worlds] section that has a DefaultWorld value in it, that's the name of the folder where MCServer loads the default world from. All new players that haven't been to the server yet start in that world.
It is possible to add more worlds to the section by simply using additional World values; you will need a plugin though to allow the players to move from one world to another.
There's also a Nether / End portal linking, but I think someone more competent should explain how that works; perhaps even write a short tutorial to the (now almost defunct) wiki. Hint hint, cheesedummy Smile
Thanks given by:
Another question, when i connect i start like in creative mode, but in settings GM is Survival, i want to start normal survival, how can i do that?
And monsters crash like they stay stuck in the same place, no normal movement.
if that tutorial comes please tell meBig Grin
Thanks for the support Smile

(edit by xoft: removed useless quotes)
Thanks given by:
(08-29-2014, 02:50 AM)cookie Wrote: Another question, when i connect i start like in creative mode, but in settings GM is Survival, i want to start normal survival, how can i do that?
And monsters crash like they stay stuck in the same place, no normal movement.
if that tutorial comes please tell meBig Grin
Thanks for the support Smile

1) world.ini -> Gamemode=0/1/2
2) there is no real AI for monster/animal

(edit by xoft: removed useless quotes)
Thanks given by:
I moved this to "MCServer Discussion"
Thanks given by: