Failures in the map
How do I remove these gaps in the map, and then you start to dig on the beach sand and it falls to the ground. Starts the server to process data and very buggy.

You can do so that would not have failed?
[Image: 123_500.jpg]

[Image: 2_500.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I used to get this sometimes, i think it used to be when the servers cpu was being used a lot (so, lack of performance) but im not sure if that was a coincidence or if thats the cause of the problem.
Thanks given by:
The problem is not CPU, but the fact that holes are created, as you can do what they do not appear???
Thanks given by:
Nothing you can do about it (right now anyway). I might tweak the terrain generator some more to stop holes from appearing near water.
Thanks given by:
ya my servers spawn is destroyed by these. I fall 30 blocks under ground when i spawn. This pisses me off, and the whole server.
Thanks given by:
Then move the spawn point, build something over it or generate a new world. What's the big deal?
Thanks given by:
I'm with FT on this one, and if you did a good bit of thinking im sure you'd be able to come up with a solution to fix this through a plugin - whether its an efficient script or not is another matter but you guys seem desperate for something that will just do the job whether its efficient or not Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2011, 09:52 PM)FakeTruth Wrote: Then move the spawn point, build something over it or generate a new world. What's the big deal?

well ive been trying to find a plugin that can move the spawn.......
Thanks given by:
Open world/world.ini and change
Code:
[SpawnPosition]
X=-1698.000000
Y=128.000000
Z=-2497.000000

Or whatever values they have into something else
Thanks given by:
(06-19-2011, 11:50 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Open world/world.ini and change
Code:
[SpawnPosition]
X=-1698.000000
Y=128.000000
Z=-2497.000000

Or whatever values they have into something else

ok ty, ive deleted the old maps and made server create new ones. The latest one i got was, the whole map is underwater and if you hit sand, you instantly flood a giant cave system with water. Sad
Thanks given by: