Enable Command Blocks
I don't think there's a reasonable grammar behind all this, and after all we want plugins to be able to implement their own commands.

What we need instead is to separate the command block commands from the console commands into a category of its own, with its own registration process in Lua etc.

And we have successfully derailed this thread. @mschools1711, what exactly does your "doesn't work" mean? Are you getting an error message, are you getting disconnected, or the commands are just not executed? As you've probably guessed, command blocks haven't been finished yet, so even if you set a command, it will most likely not execute properly. But it should be possible to place a command block and set its command without any error messages.
Thanks given by:
Will execute console commands at its present state with redstone signal.
Thanks given by:
I have the same problem.If you set commandblocksenable = 1 and restart the server you can read in world.ini commandblocksenable = 0 .
Thanks given by:
That is unfortunately a bug that needs fixing. It happens because the server writes plugin-configurable values (i.e. EnableCommandBlocks) to file on server stop/restart, thus overwriting a previously changed value.

Meanwhile, you can try editing the value when the server is stopped, and then start it.
Thanks given by: