ChunkCache question
(10-16-2014, 11:40 PM)xoft Wrote: This will not be perfect, however, because the obfuscation cannot really process blocks on the chunk's edge - there is no neighbor data while generating. This could be worked around, if needed.

How can this be worked around? I really need this feature!
Thanks given by:
I worked around itBig Grin but another problem opens itself to me. I am getting an errormessage:
Code:
[18:18:56] Verification failed: m_World->GetChunkData(a_ChunkX + x - 1, a_ChunkZ + z - 1, Reader), file /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/MCServer Linux x64/workspace/src/LightingThread.cpp, line 335

What is this???
It aborts after this because of a SIGSEGV
Thanks given by:
That is most intriguing. Post a stacktrace. The SIGSEGV is intentional - when the server detects that a verification has failed, it commits suicide on purpose so that the stacktrace can be captured.
Thanks given by:
So, here is the link to my plugin. I would be very amazed, if someone looked into itBig Grin

https://github.com/SphinxC0re/SphinxOres

NOTE: The plugin doesn't work at the moment, so it would be very nice if someone had a fix for my problems.
Thanks given by:
Wow, this must run really REALLY slow, doesn't it? You're effectively loading 6 chunks worth of schematic file for each and every block in the chunk (65k blocks) while obfuscating a single chunk. Or am I reading the code bad?
Thanks given by:
Sad Yeah you are right. But that way the transitions between the chunks get smoother. no more gaps and so on..
Thanks given by:
So don't read the files on every block access, load them up before accessing the blocks and use a separate function that uses those pre-loaded files.
Thanks given by:
Well, you're right. I try to change that
Thanks given by:
Hey, I revamped my code a little bit and am now waiting for response. Atm I'm getting an error
[Image: eePu4Qd.png]
Thanks given by:
Okay, I freshed up my code and now I get this error. Seems to be the same as before though:
[Image: OnJByWx.png]
Thanks given by: