The World of Blockbending
This a server I have started that is based on the Avatar The Last Airbender. As I have just started it; basically nothing is setup, I am still working on getting the plugins I have working the way I want them to, I am still adding plugins and attempting to get certain plugins made specifically for this server, I currently do not have a dedicated tower to run the server off of, and because of that the server is not up 24/7. I will be working on this as regularly as possible, but I am in college and may not have as much time as I would like to work on the server, but as of right now, I do have a website up and will be modifying it. The website is http://worldofblockbending.enjin.com/. Please check out the website and if you have any suggestions or would like to help out with plugin development send me a PM here, send me an email, or find some other way of contacting me and I will respond as soon as possible. I don't care how old you are, I dont care about your experience. If you know what you are talking about and know how to get stuff done, you are in. Thank you.
Thanks given by: