[Plugin] Homes Plugin!?
I personally use Public domain for all my plugins Smile But it's your decision, after all. Any reasonable OS license is okay.

Thanks for the effort. I think you might be receiving a few PRs with enhancements in the future.
Thanks given by:
I am modifying everything for usage of "info.lua".

My commands structure is like only ONE main command:
- /home

and then few fixed sub commands but also the argument[2] could be a paramater for the main command:

Sample:
- /home => will port you to default home
- /home help => will display help
- /home [SOMEWORD] => will port you to the home called SOMEWORD

It seems this is not possible with the info.lua commands structure, cause i have to use one Handler already for the main command, so the subcommands are never reached?! Am i right, or is there another way?
Thanks given by:
Hm, I thought it was possible to do that, but obviously it's not. So either you change your command syntax (use "/home goto <name>" instead of "/home <name>") or you will really have to implement the entire handling yourself. You should still be able to use the Info.lua for documenting the subcommands.
Thanks given by:
(11-28-2014, 02:58 AM)xoft Wrote: Hm, I thought it was possible to do that, but obviously it's not. So either you change your command syntax (use "/home goto <name>" instead of "/home <name>") or you will really have to implement the entire handling yourself. You should still be able to use the Info.lua for documenting the subcommands.

For me it looks like it's not possible. As soon as there is a Handler used for the main command, the subcommands are never executed.

Anyway, i did some testing and now i register another sub command and aliases. Linux ppl will like it Wink

/home <goto | set | list | delete | help > [name]
/~ <g | s | l | d | h > [name]
Thanks given by: