Getting groups to work?
Question 
Hey guys, I'm REALLY new to MCServer, just tested it for the first time today, so I created both a groups.ini and a users.ini file, but the server doesn't seem to wanna parse/load/whatever it's called, what am I doing wrong?

I've been able to figure out how to make the server load plugins without any problems automatically, so, for me to be able to continue I just need to know that and the server should be ready to publishBig Grin or actually need to build a spawn and such, but yeah.
Thanks given by:
users.ini and groups.ini are deprecated. They are replaced with Ranks.sql if I remember correctly. You can add ranks and users using the console or the webadmin.
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2015, 11:35 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: users.ini and groups.ini are deprecated. They are replaced with Ranks.sql if I remember correctly. You can add ranks and users using the console or the webadmin.

crap, all that work wasted Sad So how do I use the webadmin?
Thanks given by:
First you create an account for the webadmin. You can do that by going to the webadmin.ini file and adding
Code:
[User:<MyUserName>]
Password=<MyPassWord>

Then you can start/restart your server and go to 127.0.0.1:8080 and login using your new user account. From there you change the ranks in the tab Core->Ranks and give players ranks in Core->Player Ranks.
Thanks given by:
Ah, thanks a mil NilBig Grin
Thanks given by:
No problem Smile
Thanks given by: