Trees and Biome generator stuff
well the thing is, even though these things have to be done, i get the feeling that still nobody is doing them (like the AI), Howaner started this in his pullrequest just because i annoyed him so long until he started fixing some stuff (you can thank me laterBig Grin). There are things that has to be done, but noone wants to do them so they think of new things they do instead, thats normal. But even though you might don't feel like doing it, you should still do it to get some progress. This was just an idea, i would never force you to do it right now, but you said for example that you want to re-write the tree-generator and gal-plugin like half a year ago but instead you are doing other stuff. If i had the ability to understand c++ i would do it myself, but i don't, so i annoy Howaner with it (not quite working anymore, sadly) so with 1 coder that is constantly busy doing other stuff (Howaner) and probably you, becuase of your personal problems right now, i get the feeling that there is not much progress at MCServer. However, posting ideas makes me feel like doing something although i can't code anything... hope you didn't got that wrong Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm actually working on the networking API, it's a major rewrite of quite a lot of code.
https://github.com/mc-server/MCServer/pull/1701
Thanks given by: