MCServerCon
Well.. I can't think of a place right now. Does it have any criteria?
Thanks given by:
I think most hotels have a room that can be used for meetings, possibly with a whiteboard, flipchart or whatever. I think that would be the best solution as to where to do the actual development. A reasonable price for an internet connection is a must - we need access to git and possibly to google things up, be it algorithms, language subtleties or just some code inspiration. If the connection is not free for hotel guests, I think we could all chip in if it's not super-expensive; nowadays most hotels have free wifi anyway.

As for a city where to organize, that's up to you - if you know your way around a city, that's a perfect candidate. The better the traffic reachability, the better the option. I don't think I'd want to spend a whole day on a bus or train, I'll most likely fly, so an airport near would be nice.

Other than that, no real criteria. Use common sense Smile
Thanks given by:
Great idea! But I won't be going to Prague. I have no time for that Sad
Thanks given by:
For those of us who want to attend but live in the U.S., could a live feed of the event be made available or something? I know I haven't been that active recently, but I still want to participate. :/
Thanks given by:
yeah, why notBig Grin if we get an Internet connection why shouldn't we be able to set up a camera and stream to Twitch
Thanks given by:
I don't see the point, you'll just be looking at a bunch of hunched guys coding away and possibly arguing about stuff Smile

So far it doesn't look good altogether - the only place that got offered got rejected by two people already and no confirmations, and there's no alternative so far.
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2014, 06:26 AM)xoft Wrote: I don't see the point, you'll just be looking at a bunch of hunched guys coding away and possibly arguing about stuff Smile

So far it doesn't look good altogether - the only place that got offered got rejected by two people already and no confirmations, and there's no alternative so far.

Hey, hey, hey. I said I'd go to Prague as long as you didn't leave me drunk on the street. Smile
Thanks given by:
Right, sorry, so we've got one confirmation and two rejections. Still, no alternatives.
Thanks given by: