Problem with the Server
Hi MC Server Community,

I've just accidentally turned off the core plugin, now no more commands are available via the web interface, this plugin I can not turn back, as I will now activate this plugin again?

I ask for quick help.

Yours sincerely
SpliinTaX
Thanks given by:
Go into the MCServer folder and open up 'settings.ini'. Once you're there, scroll down to the Plugins section and remove the semi-colon before the line "Plugin=Core".
Thanks given by:
If you go to the settings.ini of the server then you can put "Plugin=Core" in the Plugins section.

This does bring an interesting question. If the core is disabled you can't do allot of plugin managing. Would it be worth it to put that in the server itself? That the server by itself has a plugin management tab in the webadmin?
Thanks given by:
You guys might consider implementing Core in C++ and putting that in the server itself. It would prevent many mistakes like this and possibly speed up the server further. Smile
Thanks given by:
Or simply make an exception in the Core's webadmin, so that it cannot disable itself; the admin could still disable the Core in the settings.ini (but that means that they know how to re-enable it if they need it again) Smile
Thanks given by:
Or that. Tongue
Thanks given by: