Armhf version for Wheezy/kernel 3.4?
MCServer fail on Allwinner a10 device.
I am trying to installa MCserver on a MK802 AllWinner A10 device. I have no success. The OS onthe MK802 is debian Wheezy with kernel 3.4.

When i try the prebuild armhf MCServer from build.cuberite.org it failes because my libstdc++.so is to old

When i try to compile i get an error because i use an to old version (4.6) of gcc.

I can get the old prebuild versions old MCServer the 1.6.2 protocoil version to run.

Is it possible that somebody could compile a armhf version of MCServer 1.8 protocol that could run on debian wheeze kernel 3.4?

Otherwise could somebody help me to compile newest MCServer on my WQheezy/kernel 3.4 combination?

My device runs the "minimal server image for A10" from this page:
https://romanrm.net/a10/debian
Thanks given by:
Can you try to upgrade your gcc?
Code:
sudo apt-get install gcc-4.8 g++-4.8
If this succeeds, you should be able to compile MCServer yourself on that device. Search google on how to set gcc 4.8 as the default compiler (sudo update-alternatives)
Thanks given by:
Thank you but gcc-4.8 is not avalaible under Wheezy armhf. It is only available under jessie. I have tried to upgrade rootfs to jessie but i do not have a kernel that is supported under jessie. The newest available kernel is 3.4.xx.
So I am kind of stuck here....
Thanks given by:
Perhaps try this Stackoverflow answer?
Thanks given by: