Respawn point after death
Hi there,

after i die, i will be respawn at the default respawn point (X=0,Y=65,Z=0) instead my world.ini spawn point.
The command /spawn will get me to my spawn point.

Why does this happen?

Sunri5e

P.S: Sry for my english...
Thanks given by:
The Core saves the coordinates in memory when using /setspawn and updates the world.ini file, but those actions won't have any effect for the world until the server restarts. The /spawn command works because it uses the coordinates saved in memory.

Try restarting your server. That should fix it.

Notes for MCS team
We should probably add a cWorld::SetSpawnXYZ function. If we were to add it would we also make it update the ini file?
Thanks given by:
Doesn't work. Spawn point is still the default one...
Thanks given by:
Weird. Then I suggest you open your world.ini and change the coordinates manualy in <worldname>/world.ini->[SpawnPosition]->X, Y and Z. After that start or restart your server.
Thanks given by:
Hmm.. Weird. I checked if it worked for me, and I'm still send to the initial spawn coordinates. You might have found a bug.
Thanks given by:
Oh. I think I found the problem. In the user file the bed coordinates of a player is saved. If you didn't sleep in a bed then the coordinates are set to the worlds spawn coordinates. But since the coordinates aren't changed when the worlds spawn point is changed you still end up at the old world coordinates.
Thanks given by:
I already knew that bug.

Until it's fixed, you could try using the Fixes plugin I made some time ago, wich should fix the issue.

https://github.com/tonibm19/Fixes
Thanks given by: