New version for OS X?
Hey, why there is no new version of MCServer for OS X? I don't want to compile it. I just want to run it.
Please! Make new version for OS X! Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
You can compile it and then run it. Smile

I'd love to compile it for you, but I tried starting my Mac OS X virtual machine and it was stuck on the loading screen, so I'm affraid I can't help you.
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2015, 03:46 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: You can compile it and then run it. Smile

I'd love to compile it for you, but I tried starting my Mac OS X virtual machine and it was stuck on the loading screen, so I'm affraid I can't help you.

Oh, that's sad. I don't know how to compile it.
I mean I saw instructions on Github (compile.md) but this method doesn't work. Sad
Thanks given by:
Where do you get stuck?

I compiled MCServer once for mac, and it worked perfectly. Do you have the latest compiler?
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2015, 04:42 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Where do you get stuck?

I compiled MCServer once for mac, and it worked perfectly. Do you have the latest compiler?

Yes. Cmake from homebrew and the latest version of xcode.
Thanks given by:
I think we have some people who also have a working Mac, so they might do a better job explaining things (I always work on Windows).
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2015, 04:53 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: I think we have some people who also have a working Mac, so they might do a better job explaining things (I always work on Windows).

Okay. I'll try to compile it again.
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2015, 04:53 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: I think we have some people who also have a working Mac, so they might do a better job explaining things (I always work on Windows).

Is it normal?
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F3...file%2clog
Thanks given by:
Yes. After that you simply type execute "make" as far as I know.
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2015, 05:52 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Yes. After that you simply type execute "make" as far as I know.

I did it! But I think that there are many errors. http://1drv.ms/1DUGxVM
Thanks given by: